The K8055N interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ builder are available.
Hard- and software are downwards compatible with our previous K8055N /VM110 board.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 20kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- minimum system requirements:also available in mounted version: VM1101 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- USB 1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or later
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:up to 4 cards can be connected to PC
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- General conversion time: 2ms per command
- Uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required.
- Diagnostic software, examples and DLL are downloadable via our website
- Power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- Dimensions: 145 x 89 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3.5 x 0.8"
K8055N, VM110, VM110N iPhone-application
iPhone application for K8055N (kit) or VM110, VM110N (assembled) USB Experiment Interface Board.
From now on your can control all your home applications from anywhere you can access the Internet on your iPhone. No network configuration is required !
Download the application here: K8055N/VM110 iPhone Application download
© 2010 Damien Walsh
The Client software can be downloaded from: Client software
K8055N, VM110, VM110N application for Android
This is an Android version of the demonstration app used for the Velleman K8055N, VM110& VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board.
Download the application here: K8055 Android application
© 2011 John Marshall
plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software
Students who are already working with the Velleman K8055N Experiment board will benefit from the plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software..
Download: Velleman K8055N Plugin
See how easy it is on youtube !