4-channel relay module with 40 modes. The light in the living room, the fountain in the garden, mains outlets in the children's' rooms, the electrical car port… these are only some of the things you can control. Switching everything on or off is another option.
Configuration: via PC
- Different operation modes: moment control, on/off control, start/stop timer, staircase lighting timer, non-restartable timer, switch-off delay, switch-on delay, start timer by releasing push button, timer with blinking effect, 2-way timer...
- Free programmable timer functions (using Velbus Link software and USB/RS232 interface: VMB1USB, VMB1RS or VMBRSUSB)
- 250 possible id addresses
- Manual push buttons on board for testing purposes
- Velbus® connection
- 4 Modules wide on the DIN rail
- Firmware upgradeable through the Velbus system
- DC: 12A / 30VDC
- AC: 16A / 230VAC
- High inrush (80A) current relays are used
- Required power supply: 13V (12...18VDC allowed)
- Typical power consumption: 250mA max. (30mA standby)
- Dimensions: 90 x 71 x 58mm / 3.5 x 2.8 x 2.3"