- Conductive coating. A graphite-based coating, providing a conductive layer to non-conductive media. Used to avoid electrostatic build-up in packaging materials and housings of electronic equipment, to repair damaged shields and as pre-coat for galvano-plating of non-conductive materials.
Provides a dry, adhering, electrically conductive coating to:
- Dry lubricant
- The coating can be made even more electroconductive, stable and colour-fast, by simply polishing the spray film with cotton wool, a soft cloth or a buffing disc, or baking at 90C.
- Used primarily to avoid electrostatic charge build-up in packagin materials and housings of electronic equipment.
- Repair of damaged shielding in cathode ray tubes
- Coating of cables
- Prevents electrostatic charge build-up on tube conveyor systems
- Conductive pre-coat for galvano-plating of plastics and other non-conductive materials