Glass panel with 2 touch buttons. The buttons have white LED feedback, also serving as orientation light.
Audible click feedback during touch.
Very extended timer functions, configurable using VELBUSLINK.
- Configuration using Velbus PC interface (e.g.VMB1USB, VMBRSUSB) and
free VELBUSLINK software.
- LED feedback and night orientation.
- Different reaction times can be set for each button, 0, 1, 2 or 3 seconds.
- Detects long or short press.
- Multichannel possibility, each short press
activates next channel (max. 8).
- Extended day, week and year timers with possible sun (rise/set)
synchronization* to simulate button press.
- On board temperature sensor to drive heating or air-conditioning.
- LED indication for supply and data ( at backside).
- mTouch© technology
- Safety glass
- power supply: 12...18VDC
- consumption: 18mA
- 250 possible addresses
- Uses 1 address per 8 buttons and per temperature sensor (configure using VELBUSLINK)
- 86 x 86 x 11mm / 3.38 x 3.38 x 0.43"
- 4mm (0.15") glass + 7mm (0.27") distance to wall
- Depth: 28mm (1.10") including connector
- VMBGPFS: Frame for Velbus Glass Panel (screw version) - 5PCS