Dimming electronic transformers impossible? Not if you have this unit! A processor controlled circuit outputs a wave form that is suited for most dimmable electronic transformers. Can also be used for direct mains voltage lamps.
- LED status indication
- Last dim setting memory
- Soft start for increased lamp life
- Suppression of radio & TV interference
- Suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with an electronic transformer
- Velleman transformer types: HET60N (60W), HET105N (105W) HET150 (150W)
- Operating voltage: 110-125V or 220-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- Maximum load: 300W/230V, 0-98% adjustable
- Ambient temperature: 5 - 35°C
- Dimming cycle speed: +/- 5 sec.
- Dimensions: 80x70x25mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.98"